Yeah! After much tribulation and woe we are well again. At least until tues. where whatever we pick up at church hits us. Does anyone else have this problem? Anyway, pictures will follow...just not today. In the meanwhile, Garrett has decided since everyone else has a blog he wants one to. In fact he exact words were I need a blog to rant on. So here it is
www.myu-s-s-a.blogspot.com
or you can follow the lone link on my blog. Unlike one brother (he shall remain nameless but I will tell you he is my third brother, whose birthday is July 1st and has twin daughters but I still won't give you his name) Garrett will allow comments. So let the games begin!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Interesting, I'll have to check it out. Now why is Garrett your lone link? You know you COULD add the rest of us. :)
I'm offended
clarification: not by Garrett's blog (it's a good read), but by your derisive comments towards a cherished member of the Barlow family.
Post a Comment