Thursday, February 26, 2009

Poor poor kid




Poor Max, it started just as a regular haircut. Then I heard a voice come from to me (Garrett in the other room) "you could cut it like mine" says the man who buzzes his hair if it's long enough for bed head. Then the thought hits me, Grandma Jodie would kill us if we buzzed his head. After that thought we HAD to do it. So here is the poor little bald head of our only son, and all because we wanted to tease Grandma. It was worth the look on her face but we are ready for it to grow out, he looks like he has cancer. Poor kid. hehehe

3 comments:

Syl said...

I love seeing him smile! He looks like he never had hair ever.....I'm glad it grow fast and it is getting warmer outside!

Anonymous said...

I just submitted that pic of him to the "make a wish" foundation. Hopefully, you'll get a free trip to disney world out of it.

Ryan

Becky said...

he looks completely different! wow.