Monday, February 23, 2009

In love







Have you ever just a had moment when you are perfectly happy and then you are shopping and you see something and you will die if you don't get

it? I can't say that has happen to me often but it happen this last week. We were at Costco and I saw the bookshelf of my dreams...yep I have actually dreamed of this bookshelf and I just had to have it. But I convinced myself it was too much and sent myself home for being naughty. But I couldn't get it out of my head and I found myself telling people about it and my mom finally said just get it, it's a bookshelf, how can you go wrong. So I did! It took 2 days of arrangements, appointments and begging various people. We had to take a truck apart, use the brawn of 3 men (did I mention it is a VERY solid bookcase) and a mess bigger than my three terrors could possibly make but we did get it in the house and look at it now. This is the before and after picture but you can't really see how stunningly beautiful it is unless you come over, sooooo come on over and stare at my bookcase. If you don't think it's as beautiful as I do, lie to me.

4 comments:

Syl said...

It is beautiful....the book shelf that librarians dream of! I am so glad you got it!

Anonymous said...

I am incredibly jealous. Not only is it big, and a cool style, it is the perfect color. That is the color I want my bookshelves. I am glad you listened to your mother on this one.
-Becky

Stacey said...

Such a beauty! Good for you for buying it. Sometimes you just need those things you wish for. I'm so happy for your books and their new home!

Can I come admire it in real life??

Ghkk said...

Wow, that is a beautiful bookcase, and I agree with Becky, the color is perfect.