I was a bad Mom. I did get the pictures of the Easter clothes right after the kids have been showered but I didn't even once pull out the camera during all of the many egg hunts. We've all seen them if you haven't look at James and Lonna's and squint, then you will know exactly what our kids looked like too! I wish I was on top of things and could show you ours for real but I was lucky I didn't forget to bring the kids, let alone try and find a cute moment to record. Do I even need to mention I'm feeling a little snippy this morning?! Anyway here are the Easter pictures. Yes there is a picture or dirt or soil
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's cool that you are trying for a garden! I hope your predictions are wrong, and you actually do get something. Happy Easter!
Your kids look so cute Jenny!! I hope that one day I will be able to have a garden, but with our backyard so tiny, it may be impossible, but we will see. Thanks for sharing!! :-)
Elann
The Easter pictures are adorable. Your kids are so cute. When you gonna bring 'em up here?
I always think that about my garden but then something always green will start poking through right about the time I think everything must be dead. Those blackberries sound good!
I'd forgotten how much you made me laugh. I love your stories of life. Scott's my friend/boyfriend? that sounds so silly to say boyfriend having just crossed over the 34th year threshold, but for sure my best friend for life. I was married for just under 5 years to Kyle and then found out he was someone different. I guess it's for that reason I'm super gun shy about getting married EVER again but I have to admit it's nice to have company to share the stories of life with. Thank you so much for the compliments, that means a lot. You're family looks so darling and I would love to see a photo of you...if you wait too long I may just have to start posting college photos of you on my blog!!!
Happy Easter! They look so grownup! I love the easter tie! Good luck with your garden! maybe some of the vegetables with survive!
Yeah for the Easter pictures, and you should be giving yourself a pat on the back for having them all dressed and showered and in matching outfits.
That is so classic that Max made Garrett wear a tie too. Funny how kids have that power over us isn't it. Good luck on the garden, I have never been one to actually be able to grow things.
Post a Comment