
First I am sorry. I remember telling my mom to stop talking about me to her friends. I didn't realize at the time that the reason she did that is that IS what there is to talk about. I'm with them all day what else is there to talk about? So I am going to talk about Allie and hopefully she will forgive me when she is older. Jodie and her kids went to the beach is week and we (the kids and I) were going to go down on Fri. but of course we got sick Thurs. Allie told me she was praying we wouldn't be sick so we could go to the beach. Last night she told me Heavenly Father said no but she would keep praying about it. Then Fri. morning came and we were still sick. She came to me very sad and said, "he still says no, I think he only says yes when we are looking for something." It does seem that way sometimes. I'm just so glad she prays enough to know the difference between a yes and a know. As a parent you hope but you never really know if they get what you tell them and hopefully show them. I could die now and I will know I got (OK heavenly father got) through with one of the most important things she needs to survive on her own. Now if I just get washing hands after the bathroom...
2 comments:
That's really cute. I'm glad she is learning the difference now. She is so smart.
I forgive you! I remember you being so irritated with me when I discussed you with my friends....it is a long time in coming, but I am grateful for vindication!
Post a Comment