Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sweet, sweet husband


I know your average wife wants jewelry, or choc. but when I saw these knives that Garrett was selling on Ebay I wanted one bad. My sweet husband bought one for me as a surprise.

See how cute it is? It has a key chain attachment but until I have older children I won't get to use it but I'm still so excited. When I told my mother in law about it, her words said it all "I'm just trying to get makeup but OK." You know you all want one too. How much more fun it is than pepper spray...

6 comments:

Syl said...

It is really cute....what are you going to do with it? Is it for self defense? Garrett gets full brownie points for that one!

Becky said...

I never took your for the knife kind of girl, but I could get used to it...Actually I think it is a great idea!

David Barlow said...

that is an awesome knife, I want one for my shoe.
David

Lonna said...

Hmmmmm, a knife huh. Well if in the end the keys don't work as a self defense method, then why not just carry around a knife.

You do realize that you are not getting through any kind of airport security with that puppy, maybe not even state boarders.

However I will give it to you for the clever handle that allows you to hold it between your fingers in a fist like hand for an easier stabbing grip.
Have you tried it out yet? Just asking.

Stacey said...

I'm all about carrying a weapon. Everyone should. It's so small and cute. I like it. Good gift Garrett.

Anonymous said...

Cool!!! -Kay Dee