The day has finally arrived. We could not take knees and feet in our back for another day. So in the tradition of Boswell's we went car shopping. We did go a little extreme in our quest for space but Garrett said we would have to cut off his balls before we got a mini van. I really wanted leather (easy clean up) and in order to do that we ended up with one with all the bells and whistles, most I don't know what they do. But I love it anyway and it fills the truck place in Garrett's heart. I think we are still averaging 2 cars a year for each year we have been married. The one with Max I just thought was cute.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cool car! It looks very comfortable and even though you don't want any more children, I am glad Garrett still has his family jewels!
I like it! It looks really cool. I want one like that instead of the Mini van, but we will see.
Congratulations! Looks very nice!
What are you going to do with all that space besides breathe?
Really really nice car! Congratulations now you can come on more road trips to Utah. Good plan! -Kay Dee
Post a Comment