Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Note to self

Don't update blog while on the phone. I didn't even tell you what kind of Car it was. We got an Nissan Armata (have no idea how to spell that)LE with seating for 8 all together. As you can see by the picture we put two in the back and Max in the front and nobody can touch, kick or breathe on anyone else. The very nice thing is Allie helps Liesel get in and out so all I have to do is put Max in and I'm done. I love it! All the seats fold down so we have just kept 2 of the middle row seats down for easy access to the back. This car is so big Garrett and I feel almost alone in the front. :)

2 comments:

Syl said...

that certainly is a bonus....an island in the midst of chaos!

Lonna said...

Now you will find yourself throwing things to the back seat...yep THROWING! I feel like I buckle and unbuckle my seat belt enough that there should be some kind of warranty on it alone.

I Love that Allie helps Liesel in, so cute, and frankly the fact that you only have to help one kid in his seat is such a treat.

Hooray for room to breath, and for the practice that you are going to get in reaching and tossing stuff. Congrats on the new BIG car.